Images from Migrant Ship ANNA SALEN
voyage November 1950
The following images are stills from a professionaly produced 35mm motion picture film, believed to be the only film in existence actually photographed on a migrant ship in transit.
After viewing images please use the "back"button of your browser to return to this page.
- First Glimpse of ANNA SALEN in Bremerhaven, Germany
- Entering the Suez Canal
- Dealers in Boats Surround the Ship at Suez
- Male Sleeping Quarters
- Crossing the Equator, NEPTUNE Ceremony 1
- Crossing the Equator, NEPTUNE Ceremony 2
- Compulsory Life-preserver Exercise
- The Captain and IRO Escort Officer and Staff
- Saint Nicholas Day, December 6
- The Man Who Made the Film, Mr. Gustav Kovacs
Return to HOME PAGE